Friday, November 8, 2013

Five ways to not die

1. If you are anything like me, STAY AWAY FROM FIRE. Mostly if you're camping and you're roasting a marshmallow. The burning marshmallow monster will COME AFTER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. I guarantee it.
www.deviantart.com 

2. Don't trust buzzing shrubbery. EVER. It's kind of a long story (and I'll explain it on my next post, I promise-there's not enough room here and it would be too big of a tangent.)
3. Eat chocolate daily. If you don't, you might find it harder and harder to enjoy the simple pleasures of things. And I'm being SERIOUS here.
4. If you're a Pokemon fan and know the theme song by heart....listen to THIS song. 
5. Take a picture of one thing that you find hilarious every day. It leads to telling all sorts of funny stories when you look back on your phone camera....and only you can laugh at the picture of that one lettuce leaf and understand the inside joke.

Ah, those were the good old days, before we were totally overloaded with homework. I miss those days, the days when we thought that one page of math was a lot, the days when we weren't afraid to run around outside playing quiddich in your front lawn....
I wish I was young again. 
It's funny, I used to wish I was older.

Okay, back to being hilarious now. 
I know that this blog is by FAR the best, but...well...to admit....my friends have some pretty awesome stuff too. My friend Anthony has a blog called Rosseaux (I feel like I spelled that wrong. You'll have to go check.). My other friend, Audrey, has a blog, too. I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm not exactly sure. It's all about art, and about how awesome the dragons that she draws are....they're truly awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, what a shame, Rosseaux. You were /so/ close. (Thank you, though!)

    I wanna know what's wrong with buzzing shrubbery! o-o And also, you should /not/ eat chocolate every day. I mean, maybe other people can, but...not you. Not. You. *shakes head* dontdoitshadedontdoit.....

    ReplyDelete