- I absolutely love useless websites. They're gorgeous and beautiful and fantastically wondrous.
- I am a very sarcastic person. Or dinosaur.
- I usually make the first word in a bulleted list "I."
- I love to draw.
- Dragons are my number one FAVORITE animal. Ever. So I mostly end up drawing them.
- My friend Audrey is a lot more skilled at drawing than me, so don't go to her blog. --__--
- I LOVE EMOTICONS ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
- My most hilarious moment involves bees, a chainsaw, and much pain on my part.
That's all you need to know about me.
Now, here are some more things that you may or may not want to know.
If I were a dinosaur, I would be a....TEA REX
If I were an animal, I would totally be a narwhal. Those things are sea unicorns.
I have a mom and a dad, obviously. We live in a house. (You guys are probably thinking, "NO WAY!")
My pets include a dog, a hamster, a fish, and a little sister. (The little sister is the hardest to control, by far.)
I'm a huge prankster.....
When I was a lot younger, in maybe fifth grade, I convinced her that a fancy word for "throwing a snowball"" was "spontaneously combust." After that, I put my genius little fifth grade brain into action and threw a snowball at her. My lil' sis ran inside to tattle.
"MOOOMMM!" She screamed. I waited outside the window, laughing like a rabid kookaburra hyena hybrid. This is gonna be great.
"SARA SPONTANEOUSLY COM-BUST-TEEEED!"
It was wonderful, as you can imagine.
Another prank I played on her was when I was in third grade and she was in first.
"Lewis and Clark were the first men to sail across the ocean in a yellow inflatable raft."
She fell for it. Hook, line, and sinker. She actually believed that until school the next day.
One more thing you should know about me.....
I don't want to go among mad people.
Oh, you can't help that....
That's about it, friends.
Thanks for reading!