Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Uniqueness

I've been known to be fairly device-savvy throughout my life. Even when I was young, I enjoyed taking electronics apart and putting them back together. Unlike my little sister and my Mom, I know how to replace batteries and lightbulbs. I know how to tune radios. I can fix most problems on phones and computers in a matter of minutes. My mom always asks for help on her presentations and Powerpoints.
I've always really enjoyed art as well.  Mixing the two mediums, technology and art, was quite difficult at first. I used larger brush stroke sizes and drew more sloppily. I didn't know how to use many of the features that Paintbrush, Photoshop, Flash, and Illustrator possessed.
For example, here's a little example of one of my art things I drew on Paintbrush. It's Tony the Clock from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 2.


Sorry that was a bit off-topic; I just thought some of you DHMIS fans out there might want to see it.
So anyway, I really like technology. I always have.
I think our generation is gonna make the awesomest grandparents ever.
"Hey Grandma! Can you help me program my iWhatever?"
"Sure thing Tommy! Let me show you a cool trick. Also, do you like cookies?"

1 comment: