Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Friends and I

Yeah, again I apologize for the uncreative title.....it's okay, though. It's all good, because the body text usually makes up for that.
As you have probably guessed by now, this blog post is about (mis)adventures that I've had with all of my friends. And trust me on this, there are plenty. 
First of all, I think I'll introduce everyone. Well, all of my friends, that is. I don't think I've personified my misadventures. If I did, I would be all like, "Oh, hi there Misadventure Number Three!"
Yeah.

I have quite a few friends. There's Anna, Allie, Alix, Audrey, Abbi (and that's just the As), Bailey, Jordan, Siri, Gabe, Madison.....and, uh, I'm 90% sure that's it. Most of them commented on my other blog. 
(I'm sorry if I forgot you! :(  I have a pretty awful memory.  )
So, we've done tons of stuff together, and it's usually really fun stuff! We go and do stuff a lot, and sometimes we hang out at people's houses.
I love my friends a lot. I was actually introduced to them in sixth grade, when I was a lot grumpier than I am now. It was crazy how grumpy I was.
A typical conversation between Nina (my sister) and I when I was in 6th grade:

Nina: "Hey Sara! How was school today? Aren't you excited to go to that play we're going to see tonight?!



And I'm all: "Sure."

So, as you can see, I was pretty grumpy. I met my friends and then I wasn't so grumpy anymore, because I had more friends.
So, yeah. I think that's it for today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment