Monday, January 27, 2014

Technology Vs Unicorns and a few other random thoughts!

First for the boring part. Don't worry, I'll get through this pretty quickly.
So, I've been thinking a lot lately. I know, big surprise. Haha. Very funny.
Right, about the thinking. I've been thinking about technology. I know that sounds strange, as many of us have technology in our every day lives. I'm sure that almost every single child at this school uses technology every day, in fact. If you're reading this blog right now, you're using technology.
Humans have been developing this world and its technology almost faster than we can keep track of. Remember back in 2010, when there was no iPhone 5c? Or even an iPhone 5?
Wait, what version of iPhone were we on beck then? Did we even have Kindle Fires?
LOOK AT THIS TIMELINE I FOUND
Wow, this is kinda scary.
Look at that. Just look at it.
Okay, now that I'm done marveling about humans and their brains, let's talk about something else.
Something cooler. Something more profound. Something far more...sinister.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
UNICORNS!




But wait. This isn't just ANY unicorn....
IT'S A RAINBOW UNICORN!


Ooh, it kinda looks like Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. I bet I can make it an Alicorn Rainbow Dash! (For those of you non-fans out there, that means that it'll be a blue unicorn with wings.)




And that, my friends, is how to draw Rainbow Dash as an Alicorn.
Wait, it's missing something! A background!

There we go. :)

Turn in next time for....uh, something.

--puffin out--

No comments:

Post a Comment