Thursday, January 16, 2014

I had a Dream about my Blogyguard

I was in your dream.

I had a dream about my blog last night. The dude in the picture above was talking to me. "Let me be your blogyguard," He said in a really high voice. "It's like a bodyguard, but for your blog." I raised my eyebrows quizzically (still talking about the dream, you guys. Bear with me).  "Uh," I mumbled. "Uh, okay." The monster was, like, really big, perhaps eight feet tall. He was about the size of a grizzly bear.
After talking to the eggplant-colored monster dude in my dream, I walked around the rest of the boring grey space. It was really boring. I spied a small purple square in the distance, and I was psyched, because purple is my second favorite color.
As I walked towards the square, it grew larger and larger, until I was in a flat purple space instead of a flat grey space. I spotted a brown-ish gray-ish speck in the distance and walked towards it.
I came to this dude:
Bear in a Suit

and as you can imagine, I was even more puzzled than before. Before I could say anything to my dream-bear, though, he spoke in a strangely British accent.
"Are you really going to allow that unsophisticated hunk of fur be your blogyguard?" Obviously, this guy was more awesome than the aforementioned unsophisticated hunk of fur.  His accent sounded, like I said before, British, kinda like Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean but a deeper voice. By this time, I was seriously impressed, not to mention still pretty confused. After all, this bear in my dream was wearing a suit.

A
SUIT.

What goes on in my subconscious? I don't really want to know.
The bear in the suit bowed to me, grinning.  "Thanks very much, friend." He mumbled, then stood. "And by the way, call me Griz."
And it was about then that I woke up.
Strange, huh?
Yes. Yes it was.




No comments:

Post a Comment