I'll base the winner off the comment votes.
May the odds be ever in your favor, friend! May the best mammal win!
- Cats are very smart.
- They're independent.
- They don't have to be walked. (This could also be a con, I guess.)
- Kittens are darned adorable.
- Cats (some of them? I don't have a cat, I wouldn't know...) tend to be pretty cuddly.
- Claws.....'nuff said.
- Litter boxes.
- I've heard from several cat-owner friends that cats can be arrogant and standoffish...I have no idea, but it seems like something they would do...
- Sheer adorableness of puppies
- You can walk them!
- No litter boxes!
- They are super loyal.
- They will attack a burglar if they try to rob you!
- They chew on stuff.
- Sometimes they bark annoyingly.
I'm sorry if you don't like those things, that's too bad. It took my forever to make this post, and I don't plan on adding to it.
Don't forget to vote!
Also, Canines and Felines can be tigers or wolves...remember?
Or, you know, a tiger wolf.
|Picture credits go to|
Wow, this is pretty cool.