A HUGE DEAL.
I hope you understand how big of a deal this is. This is from my point of view and it's what happens to me when I decide to eat chocolate. Here is the way my brain works in a step-by-step diagram....
- I notice the chocolate.
- I pretend that I don't notice the chocolate that I just saw.
- I tell myself that I can't eat the chocolate because it'll bring on the apocalypse/cause acne/take over my mind.
- I slowly walk over to the chocolate.
- I study surrounding of the chocolate, looking over my shoulder as well. I need to make sure I'm not being watched and it's not a trap.
- I make sure it's dark chocolate. If it's not, I scoff in disgust and leave instantly.
- I again check to make sure it's not a trap.
- I slowly and carefully unwrap the chocolate.
- I take a tiny bite out of the corner and let the chocolate melt in my mouth.
- I lose all control of myself and proceed to eat/make out with the chocolate viciously.
- My face is usually covered in chocolate afterwords.
- I usually go through periods of blacking out/extreme spastic-ness followed by complete chillness and relaxation.
- I pretend that the whole thing never happened.
Wait what's that
Omgz is that chocolate
Oh gog it is keep a poker face Sara
I really wanna eat it now
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU CHOCOLATE
That about sums it up. If anything or ANyONE is in the way when I spot high-quality chocolate, I insist that you get out of the way.
I'm serious, it's for your own safety.