Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm supposed to write another post?

Wow you guys. Just wow. Keeping up with all of your demands is getting exhausting.
Although you guys really aren't requesting anything.
But if you did, if you commented on a post and asked for a specific post, or if you asked me to draw something for you, I'd be glad to do that. I'd even add a link to your blog after the picture! Just keep in mind I really suck at drawing people.
Now, to get down to business.
I was recently in San Diego. I actually just got back yesterday. It's so snowy here! What's up with that? I think I liked it better when it was a sunny 75ºF. *sighhhhh...*
It's been decided (by me) that I need to dump more information about myself on you guys, although it's completely unnecessary. To make it easier reading for the victims, I'll do so in a handy little list.

  • I really enjoy listening to music. Here's a link to my Grooveshark profile (in case you're actually interested in what kind of music I listen to.)
  • Drawing is actually a huge part of my life. Like, a really huge part. I don't know what I'd do without it! Probably live in a constant stage of eating chocolate.
  • Chocolate--mostly dark chocolate--is also a huge part of my life. 
  • I drew you a graph of huge important things in my life!


Now here's a graph of all the good things I tend to think about the most in life...

The rest of the stuff is stuff I'd rather keep in my mind, thanks. It's none of your business, really, and heavily guarded by mind-dragons and Markus. 

Now here's a graph of...of, uh.....
What should I make a graph of next? I have no idea. *shrug*
I guess I'll show you some mind dragons.


Heck yeah! I have several of these bros here guarding my mind whoooooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment