Monday, March 31, 2014

I'm having lots of trouble finishing posts.

I don't really know why, either. I just lately seem to be experiencing quite a bit of difficulty. Is it school stress? Writer's block? Other homework? Just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.
Ironically, I'm currently eating a tootsie pop. Maybe I should have counted the licks?
Actually, I don't really lick tootsie pops. I just kinda eat them like a normal person, you know?
I wasn't kidding, I actually AM eating a tootsie pop.
It's a chocolate one. Yummy.
I'm also in homework club right now. I don't know why this applies to this post at all, but I suppose it does, somehow. I think. After homework club, I have volleyball practice. This means that I likely won't get home until six tonight. *Sigh.*
I'm gettin' really tired of Homework club really fast. Somehow, I still have this lollipop. It's still tasty.
Oh man. I'm now one of the--get this--THREE other people in here.
At least I have my music!

Okay, now I'm just procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment