Monday, March 17, 2014

Uh, what now?

I have no idea what to post about next.
Not anything personal, obviously. That stuff is super boring.
Like I said at some point earlier, I would like to keep my personal stuff off of this blog. I don't know, it's just I don't really enjoy reading about other people's problems, and so I'd like to keep this blog a light and happy atmosphere you can go to feel better, laugh, and generally procrastinate.
I want my readers to have fun reading my blog! Please, if you have any suggestions for posts or post ideas, post a comment. I'd love to contribute some of your art or work or something on my blog, or maybe even draw something for you!
I'm sorry for that little tangent there. Now it's time for the real post. Like, the legit thing.
Of course, it'll include some of my drawings.
Of course, it'll have some sort of (my attempt of) humor.
Of course, it'll have some sort of random label.
Here we go again.
A subject of art that I've been focusing on a lot lately is drawing...well, animals. All sorts of animals. Mostly mammals and reptiles, of course, but also fictional creatures. I do have a few favorite things to draw, though. You've probably guessed by now that they're:

  • Puffins
  • Dragons
  • My Dog
  • ....more dragons
  • Dinosaurs
  • .........even more dragons.....
  • Okay, maybe I'm totally obsessed with drawing dragons.
Today, though, I'm gonna try to draw something new, something completely different! I think. Hopefully.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, I give up. Here's a hoss. (That's a horse, by the way.)


So...happy birthday. Take some cake or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment